Download Digilocker App For Online Document
What Is Digilocker App ? How To Create Digilocker Account And Where You Can Use It?
Digital Locker or DigiLocker Download Digilocker App may be a quite virtual locker, launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in July 2015. DigiLocker was launched under the Digital India campaign. To open a DigiLocker account, you want to have an Aadhaar card. In DigiLocker, citizens of the country can store any government certificate with PAN card, Voter ID, Passport etc.
How to create an account on Digilocker App?
- First attend digilocker.gov.in or digitallocker.gov.in.
- After this, click on check in on the proper .
- A new page will open where enter your mobile number.
- After this Digilocker App will send an OTP to the mobile number you’ve got entered.
- After this set your username and password.
- Now you’ll use DigiLocker.
You can also use DigiLocker app by downloading it from Android’s Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store.
According to the Download DigiLocker website, DigiLocker
has 130 million registered users thus far . So far, 1 crore 90 lakh documents are uploaded on DigiLocker and about 6.6 lakh documents are eSigned.
How to upload documents in Digilocker App?
- Log on to Download DigiLocker.
- Go to the Uploaded Documents on the left and click on Upload.
- Write a quick description about the document.
- Then click on the upload button.
- On DigiLocker, you’ll store your driver’s license etc. documents along side the marksheet of your 10th, 12th, graduation etc. confine mind that you simply can upload only documents of maximum 50MB and you’ll also upload documents by creating a folder.
Recently, the Central Transport Department issued a directive to the traffic police, saying that DigiLocker’s documents also will be valid for verification. Earlier, Indian Railways also accepted the documents of DigiLocker for verification. you’ll show the documents of Download DigiLocker at the time of verification during traffic police, rail journey.
Download DigiLocker is a key initiative under Digital India, the Government of India’s flagship program aimed at transforming India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy. Targeted at the idea of paperless governance, Download DigiLocker is a platform for issuance and verification of documents & certificates in a digital way, thus eliminating the use of physical documents. The Download DigiLocker website can be accessed at https://digitallocker.gov.in/
You can now access your documents and certificates from your Download Digilocker App on your mobile devices.
When you are buying used vehicle, app will help you to find our current owner of the vehicle and how old the vehicle is. This app will provide vehicle registration details like owner name, fuel type, registration date, and much more like chassis number and engine number.