ECIL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 1625 Junior Technician Posts
Electronics Corporation of India Limited has announced 1625 Junior Technician vacancies for various trades. Selection is to be done on a merit basis. Read complete details from the article.
ECIL Recruitment 2022: Electronics Corporation of India Limited has invited ITI passed candidates for filling 1625 Junior Technician vacancies on a contract basis for Electronics, Mechanic, Electrician and Fitter trade. The candidates will be shortlisted through a document verification process on the basis of their merit based on the marks scored in ITI. The candidates interested and eligible for the vacancies have to submit their online application by 11th April 2022 on the official website www.ecil.co.in. For more details regarding ECIL Recruitment 2022, go through the complete information mentioned in the article below.
ECIL Recruitment 2022- Overview
The details of the ECIL Junior Technician Recruitment 2022 are tabulated below for a better understanding of the candidates.
|ECIL Recruitment 2022- Overview|
|Conducting Body||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Post||Junior Technician (Contract basis)|
|No of Vacancy||1625|
|Online Registration Starts||01st April 2022|
|Last Date To Submit Application||11th April 2022|
|Selection Procedure||Document verification|
ECIL Junior Technician Vacancy 2022
Electronics Corporation of India Limited has announced 1625 vacancies for Technician vacancies on a contract basis for Electronics, Mechanic, Electrician and Fitter trades. Check post-wise and category-wise ECIL Junior Technician Vacancy details from here.
|rade Name||SC||ST||OBC||UR||EWS||Total Vacancies|
|Electronics & Mechanic||130||57||220||326||81||814|
ECIL Recruitment 2022- Eligibility Criteria
ECIL Jr. Technician Education Qualification
The candidates with an ITI (2 years) in the trades of Electronics Mechanic / Electrician / Fitter (this includes NTC, Board Based Basic Training as well as advanced modules under Multi-skilled training pattern of Directorate General of Labour & Employment being implemented through ITI upgraded as Centre of Excellence in required trades). One year of Apprenticeship (NAC issued by the Ministry of Skill Development) is mandatory.
ECIL Jr. Technician Experience
One-year post qualification experience in manufacturing, production, quality and material management in an industrial establishment would be preferable.
ECIL Jr. Technician Age Limit (as on 31/03/2022)
The candidate should not be more than 30 years of age for General & EWS candidates. The upper age limit will be relaxed for SC, ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years.
Age Limit for ECIL Junior Technician
- The upper age limit for ECIL Junior Technician is 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC & 10 more years for PwD category candidates is applicable.
ECIL Junior Technician Selection Process
The candidates will be shortlisted trade wise, category wise in the order of merit based on the marks obtained in ITI in the ratio of 1:4. Upon shortlisting, the candidates will be called for the Document verification at Hyderabad through their registered email.
Steps to Apply Online for ECIL Recruitment 2022
Candidates can apply online for ECIL Recruitment 2022 by clicking the above-mentioned link or by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.ecil.co.in.
- Go to the “Career Section” and click on ‘Click here to apply for Junior Technician on Contract positions against Advt. No. 13/2022’
- Now, click on ‘Apply for Technical Officer on Contract Posts’
- Click the Advertisement No. AND Post Applied for the opening of on‐line application.
- Now apply online with the Personal details and click validate Personal Details to find the eligibility of your candidature.
- Enter summary, experience, reference, language
- Upload Photo and signature
- If all the fields are entered correctly, then click ‘YES’ for the final submission of the application.
- You can “Reprint” the Registered online application from the link provided on the CAREERS web page
Notifications : Click Here
ECIL Recruitment 2022: FAQs
Q. How many vacancies are there in ECIL Recruitment 2022?
Ans. There are a total of 1625 Junior Technician vacancies (contract basis) in ECIL Recruitment 2022.
Q. What is the selection process for ECIL Junior Technician Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Selection will be made as per the marks obtained in ITI.