Gujarat Police Call Letter 2022 Check LRB Constable Lokrakshak Start
Gujarat Police Call Letter [LRB Call Letter 2022] Gujarat Police Admit Card 2021 Check LRB Lokrakshak Constable Bharti written Exam Date: Gujarat Police Department is recruiting Constables in Armed and Unarmed Police in the state through Lokrakhsak Recruitment Board. The department will make the selection of candidates on basis of the written test and physical test. Aspirants who are eligible to appear in the written test for Constable posts in Gujarat Police can access the Gujarat Police Constable Hall Ticket from the official web portal.
An Advertisement with reference number LRB/202122/2 for the recruitment to the Police Constable in Armed and Unarmed forces has been released on the official website. Applications have been invited for filling up a total of 10459 posts. Applicants were able to fill up an online application form from 23 October to 09 November 2021. The Physical Test starts on 3rd December 2021.
- Organization : Gujarat Lok Rakshak Recruitment Board
- Category: Call Letter
- Total Vacancy : 10459 Posts
- Unarmed Police Constable – Lokrakshak: 5212 Posts (Male: 3492 Female: 1720)
- Armed Police Constable – Lokrakshak: 797 Posts (Male: 534 Female: 263)
- S.R.P.F. Constable: 4450 Posts (Male: 4450 Female: 0)
- Exam & Admit Card Date: most probably in the end of November 2021
- First, visit the official website @ ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Then on the Home Page, Candidates can view the Examination Call Letter on the right side of the screen.
- By clicking on the “View All” button candidates will be directed to the Print Call Letter page.
- The candidates have to select the Job from the drop-down box.
- And then they have to provide a Confirmation number and Date of Birth details.
- Later click on the Print Call Letter button.
- Candidates can view the Hall Ticket and they have to download it.
- Take a printout of it for later use.