Gujarat Post Office Bharti 2022 – Apply For GDS 2300 Vacancies
Gujarat Post Office Bharti 2022 : Gujarat Postal Circle Gujarat bharti 2022 | Available Gramin Dak Sevak & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 2300 | Postal Circle Gujarat Registration Date & Application Process
Gujarat Postal Circle Bharti A Golden Chance All Those Candidates If you Want to make a career in Gujarat Postal Circle Department So You Can Apply For This Department All Latest and upcoming Gujarat Postal Circle Notification 2022 information is available on this site. Job seekers, those who are Candidates searching for the upcoming Gujarat Postal Circle Exam Notification 2022,
Postal Circle Gujarat Bharti 2022
Gujarat Postal Circle Is Commonly A Govt Department By The Name Gujarat postal Circle. Gujarat Postal Circle Is An Organization Conduct Recruitment Examination In Large Number Like Combined Defence Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination & Ext So You Should Apply For This Department Gujarat Postal Circle Faculty Group A Recruitment 2022 Notification & Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment Apply Online Is Available Here At This Page More Details Of Gujarat Postal Circle Assistant Jobs, Gujarat Postal Circle Vacancy, Upcoming Notices, Syllabus, Answer Key, Merit List, Selection List, Admit Card, Result, Upcoming Notifications And Etc. Will Be Uploaded On Official Website.
Gujarat Post Office Bharti 2022 : Here You Will Get Information Of Assistant Other Posts Like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Application Mode And Fee And How To Apply. Keep Check Gogovtnaukri.Website Regularly To Get Latest Updates.
Gujarat Post Office Bharti 2022 & Basic Details
|Name of the Board||Gujarat Post Office Bharti 2022|
|No. of Vacancies||2300|
|Name of the Post||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Gujarat, Gandhinagar,|
- 10th Class, Iti , Mbbs, Pg Degree/ Diploma (Relevant Discipline)
- Check Advertisement For Educational Qualification.
Gujarat Post Office Bharti 2022 Age Limit
18 To 45 Years
- Check Notification For Age Limit And Relaxation.
- Written Test, Interview And Document Verification Will Be Conducted For Selection Of Suitable Candidates For Postal Circle Gujarat Vacancy.
- Gen/ Obc: Rs. 3600/-
- Sc/ St/ Pwd/ Women Candidates: Nill
Gujarat Post Office Bharti 2022 How To Apply Gujarat Post Office Bharti 2022
- Firstly, Candidates Visit To Official Website Https://Scr.Indianrailways.Gov.In/.
- Then Find The Advertisement “Latest Postal Circle Gujarat Assistant Jobs”, Read It.
- Notification Will Open And Check Eligibility Carefully.
- Now Enter You Details Correctly And If Website Asking For Payment ..Please Confirm On Your End ( We Are Not Allow For This)
- Finally Click Submit Button.
- Please Read Very Care Full Document
- Finally, Take The Print Of The Application Form.
Important Links: Gujarat Post Office Bharti 2022
|Postal Circle Gujarat Notification Download|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
Gujarat Post Office Bharti 2022 Registration Instructions
|• It should be noted that candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility before registering in portal.|
|• Registration is mandatory for applying online. Gujarat Post Office Bharti 2022
• In the Registration, the mobile number and email ID are to be unique and also requires validation for mapping as a registered email/mobile number. For this purpose OTP will be sent to the given mobile number and email ID without which the number cannot be registered and candidate cannot make a Registration.
|• For registering the application, the candidate required to submit the following basic details.
1. Mobile Number: Candidate has to enter 10 digit mobile number.
2. Email: Candidate has to enter a valid Email ID.
|• Candidate should provide a valid mobile number and email through which he/she will receive further course communication. It is mandatory that candidate should keep his/her mobile number and email in active condition during the course of recruitment process as there is no provision for change of these details. Deduplication shall not be allowed. Only one Registration is allowed per candidate|
|3. Applicant’s Name: Candidate has to enter his/her name as per 10th class certificate.|
|4. Father’s Name/Mother’s Name: Candidate has to enter his/her Father’s name/Mother’s name as per 10th class certificate.|
|5. Date of Birth: Candidate has to enter his/her Date of Birth as per 10th class certificate.|
|6. Gender: Candidate has to enter his/her Gender.|
|6(a). Select (In Case of Transgender): This field will be enabled only if the candidate selects Transgender above.|
|7. Community: Community should be selected as per community certificate.|
|8. Circle in which 10th class passed: Candidate has to enter respective postal circle according to the state passed. The list of states and corresponding circles can be viewed by clicking on the link “click here to know your circle”.|
|9. Year of passing 10th Class: Candidate has to enter his/her year of passing 10th Class.|
|10. Aadhaar Number: Candidate has to enter 12 digit unique Aadhaar Number.|
|11. Are You Person with Disability: Candidate has to select Yes/No according to his/her disability status.|
|11(a). Type of Disability: This field will be enabled only if the candidate selects “yes” in above field.|
|11(a)(i). Select PWD SubCategory: Candidate has to select respective PWD sub category.|
|12. Languages Studied in 10th class: Candidate has to select the languages that he/she studied in 10th class. One can select multiple languages here.|
|13. Whether Employed: Candidate has to select yes/no according to his/her employment status.|
|13(a). Whether employer NOC is available: This field will be enabled if the candidate selects “yes” in above field.|
|14 & 15. Candidate needs to upload his/her latest photo and signature in jpg/jpeg format with the following specifications.
Photo: size – not exceeding 50kb
Signature: size – not exceeding 20kb
|• Candidate needs to enter all the mandatory fields in Registration.|
|• In case of any modifications required, changes can be made in the same screen before submission. After submission there will not be any provision for subsequent editing of data. On satisfactory confirmation of entered data, candidate requires to consent the undertakings by clicking the checkboxes for submission of Registration data.|
|• Candidates should produce the PWD certificate as per the eligibility at the time of original certificates verification if got selected.|
|• Candidate requires to Register only once there should not be any duplicate registration. mobile number and email id should be unique for Registation, ie mobile number/email id given for others registration should not be used again for other Registraions. Registering data of the same candidate by altering any of the parameters will be considered as duplicate Registration and is subjected to de duplication process and is liable for cancellation of candidature.|
|• Candidate needs to submit correct information during Registration. If any false information found, his/her candidature will be cancelled.|
|• There will not be any subsequent editing of data, which has been satisfactorily previewed and submitted by giving undertaking.|
Gujarat Post Office Bharti 2022 Fee Payment Instructions
- Gujarat Post Office Bharti 2022 : It should be noted that candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility before making fee payment since fee once paid will not be refunded.• Candidate requires to make a Fee Payment of Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred only) for the online submission of application. However, the following category is exempted for fee payment, all female / trans-woman candidates and all SC/ST candidates.• Fee Payment can be made in two modes. Either through online in the same portal or at any Head post office.• For online payment, candidate requires to proceed on Fee payment button and should provide the registration number. All types of payment modes like recognized Credit/Debit cards, Net Banking and UPI. Payment Gateway Charges as applicable are to borne by the candidate’s in addition to the fee.
Gujarat Post Office Bharti 2022 Applying for Division Instructions
|• Registration number is mandatory and fee must be paid (if eligible) before applying online.|
|• For Application process, Candidate needs to submit Present Address details, Permanent address details, SSC marks/grades/points, Choice of preferences and Division for Document verification.|
|• Candidate should ensure that valid Present/Permanent address details are entered as further course of communication will be sent to the given address in case of selection.|
|• Candidate should ensure that marks/grades/points should be entered as per his/her SSC memo. In case of any deviation, his/her candidature will be cancelled.|
|• Candidate is allowed to apply for only one Division in any one circle eligible.|
|• Candidate needs to exercise the preferences thoroughly before submitting the application. Preferences will be displayed based on the eligibility (like age, community, Person with Disability etc.) of the candidate.|
|• Candidate needs to select the choice of Division for verification of Documents. (Documents verification will be done at selected Division in case of selection.)|
|• Candi dates needs to submit the coArrect information during entire application process. If any information found incorrect, his/her candidature will be cancelled.|
Gujarat Post Office Bharti 2022