Gujarat Ration Card Online Details @dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Ration Card Online Details : Know the details of your ration card Make sure there is no error in your ration card, see all the ration card information given below through this website.
NFSA Gujarat Ration Card List @dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in, NFSA Gujarat Ration Card beneficiaries list as well as New Digital ration card online application form is now available on its Director of Food and Civil Supplies, Govt. of Gujarat website. https://dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in/.
PDS Supply Chain Information
- Your ration card details
- List of fair price shops
- List of Ration Card Holders (as per fair price shop)
- List of Ration Card Holders (by Retailer / Fairia)
- LPG List of connection holders (by agency)
- PNG List of connection holders (by agency)
- Permitted quantity details for fair price shopkeepers / retailers / hawkers
- List of Retailers / Fairies (for Kerosene Distribution)
- Village Vigilance Committee Member
- F.P.S. Transactions
- Ration card transactions
- Area wise ration card details – NFSA
Statistical information and contact information
- Details of monthly allotment of essential items per district and plan
- Details of district wise category wise ration card holders
- Storage capacity of district / taluka wise go down and contact information of go down manager
- Information of District Supply Officer
- Details of district wise regular and fair price shop areas under charge. Details of ration card holders)
- Amount due to ration card holders per person
- List of Mamlatdar shri district wise and taluka wise
Gujarat Ration Card List @dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in
However, to apply online for Gujarat Ration Card check eligibility Criteria, Document list and type of ration card issued by the government are given below. The candidates can register or change Mobile Number to get TPDS Transfers status SMS directly at your mobile.
- Post Category State govt scheme
- Name of the Post NFSA Gujarat Ration Card
- Scheme Launched by Director of Food and Civil Supplies, Govt. of Gujarat
- Scheme Name Gujarat Ration Card Rs 1000 Status
- Beneficiaries Gujarat state poor and BPL people
- Types of ration card BPL, APL, AAY, NFSA
- Official link https://dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in
- To obtain this new ration card, applicants must be a citizen of Gujarat state.
- Beneficiaries should not have any other ration cards issued by the Central government or state governments.
- The newly married couple also eligible to enroll your names against the new ration card of NFSA.
- Applicants should have a caste certificate issued by MRO Officer.
Important Links :
Know Your Entitlement : Click Here