IBPS PO Recruitment Notification Out; Apply For 6432 Posts at ibps.in
IBPS PO Recruitment Notification 2022: The Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Has Released A Recruitment Notification For The Posts Of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee Posts. Eligible Candidates Can Apply For The Same Through The Official Website Of IBPS At Ibps.In. The Registration Process Has Started Today, August 01, 2022. The Last Date To Fill Out The Application Form Is August 22, 2022. Through This Recruitment Drive, A Total Of 6432 Vacant Posts Will Be Filled In The Participating Bank.
“The Online Examination (Preliminary And Main) For The Next Common Recruitment Process For Selection Of personnel For Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee Posts In The Participating Banks Is Tentatively Scheduled in October 2022 / November 2022,” Reads The Official Notification.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2022: Check Important Dates
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: August 02 to 22, 2022
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): August 02 to 22, 2022
- Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training: September/ October 2022
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: September/ October 2022
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: October 2022
- Online Examination – Preliminary: October 2022
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: November 2022
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: November 2022
- Online Examination – Main; November 2022
- Declaration of Result – Main: December 2022
- Download of call letters for interview: January/ February 2023
- Conduct of interview: January/February 2023
- Provisional Allotment: April 2023
IBPS PO Vacancy Details
- Bank of Baroda: NR
- Canara Bank: 2500 posts
- Indian Overseas Bank: NR
- UCO Bank: 550 posts
- Bank of India: 535 posts
- Central Bank of India: NR
- Punjab National Bank: 500 posts
- Union Bank of India: 2094 posts
- Bank of Maharashtra: NR
- Indian Bank: NR
- Punjab & Sind Bank: 253 posts
IBPS PO Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2022: Check Participating Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
IBPS PO Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Candidates who want to apply for the posts mentioned above can check the education qualification and selection process through the notification shared below.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2022: How to Apply Online?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of the Bank at ibps.in. Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
IBPS PO Salary
The initial IBPS Clerk salary is INR 36,000 to 52630 per month. The starting basic salary is INR 36,000 including dearness allowance, house rent allowance, medical allowance, and transport allowance.