IOCL Recruitment 2022: IOCL has released bumper recruitment, take 10th pass and graduate, apply
IOCL Recruitment 2022 : There is good news for the candidates who want to get government jobs. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has invited applications for various posts. The last date to apply for these posts is 23 October 2022. A total of 1535 posts will be recruited under this recruitment process. The written exam for these posts is proposed on November 6 and the exam result will be declared on November 21. Only few days left to apply for these posts. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to visit the official website www.iocl.com and apply as soon as possible.
IOCL Recruitment 2022 : Vacancy details
- Trade Apprentice – Attendant Operator-396
- Trade Apprentice (Fitter)-161
- Trade Apprentice (Boiler)-54
- Technician Apprentice Chemical-332
- Technician Apprentice – Mechanical-163
- Technician Apprentice Mechanical-198
- Technician Apprentice Electrical-198
- Technician Apprentice Instrumentation-74
- Trade Apprentice- Secretarial Assistant-39 Trade Apprentice- Accountant-45
- Trade Apprentice- Data Entry Operator-41
- Trade Apprentice- Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders)-32
- Candidates applying for these posts should have minimum age limit of 18 years and maximum age limit of 24 years.
Know how much educational qualification should be.
- IOCL Recruitment 2022 : Candidates applying for these posts should possess B.Sc degree (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry) from any recognized institution. Candidates applying for the posts of Trainee Apprentice Fitter should have ITI with 10th standard. Candidates applying for Boiler Posts should have B.Sc Degree.
Know how the selection will be made
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination. For which the written exam will be conducted on November 6 and the result will be announced on November 21.
Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test (of two hours duration) and meeting the notified eligibility criteria. Written Test will be conducted with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four options with one correct option.
Steps to apply for IOCL Apprentice recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website iocl.com
- Click on “Apprenticeships” under the Career tab
- Now click on the application link for ‘Engagement of Apprentices under Refineries Division – 2022’
- Register yourself, upload the required documents and submit the form
- Take a printout for future reference