DiskDigger Photo Recovery
Photo Recovery : It works exactly how it’s supposed to. I find it actually kind of scary how much stuff is stored on your phone going back months, so good thing for this app to help clean it up. That being said, the interface is extremely frustrating to use. I feel there shouldn’t have to be two tabs, one for recovering and one for deleting. It’s very frustrating to have to go through all of those files AGAIN just to find which ones to delete. Good app otherwise.
You can upload your recovered files directly to Google Drive, Dropbox, or send them via email. The app also allows you to save the files to a different local folder on your device.
Photo Recovery Note:
- If your device is not rooted, the app will perform a “limited” scan for your deleted photos by searching your cache and thumbnails.
- If your device is rooted, the app will search all of your device’s memory for any trace of photos, as well as videos!
- After the scan is complete, tap the “Clean up” button to permanently delete any items that you no longer need (currently an experimental feature, available only in the Basic Scan).
- You can also use the “Wipe free space” option to erase the remaining free space on your device, so that any deleted files can no longer be recoverable.
- For complete instructions, please see http://diskdigger.org/android
- If you need to recover more types of files besides photos and videos, try DiskDigger Pro!