RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online 2422 Apprentice Vacancies @rrccr.com Last Date 16 February 2022
RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2022: Railway Recruitment Cell Published Recruitment Notification For 2422 Apprentice Posts 2022. Eligible & Interested Candidates Can Apply Online After Read RRC Central Railway Recruitment Notification PDF Given Below. RRC CR Vacancy Good Chance For Those Candidate Who Seeking Job In Indian Railways.
RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2022
|Department Name:||Central Railway|
|No. Of Vacancy:||2422|
RRC CR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Central Railway Cluster Name||Total Post|
|Mumbai Cluster (MMCT)||1659|
RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 17-01-2022.
- Upper age limit is relax able by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates,3 years in case of OBC candidates.
RRC Central Railway Recruitment Application Fees
- General/OBC/EWS:Rs.100/- (Non – Refundable)
- No Fee is Required to be Paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
RRC Central Railway Recruitment Selection Process
Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Online Application Start Date:17/01/2022
- Last Date For Application:16/02/2022
How to apply for RRC CR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Interested candidates can apply online on or before 16 February 2022. No physical copy of the application is required to be sent to RRC. Even if it is received, no cognizance will be given to it. Candidates have to choose only one cluster and within that cluster he can give units in order of preference.
- Candidates trying to submit more than one application with different particulars like Name/Father’s name/Community/Photo (face)/ educational and/or technical qualification etc. or with different Email ID/Mobile Number are informed that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates are also required to upload their signature (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 kb – 30kb).
Documents to be uploaded:
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet.
- Certificate for proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating date of birth).
- Consolidated mark sheet for all semesters of the trade-in which applied / Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT /SCVT.
Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable.
- Disability certificate, in case of PWD candidate.
- Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of candidates, applied against Ex-Servicemen quota.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|