SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2021 For 1226 Circle Based Officer Posts, Apply Online Before December 29
SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment – The State Bank of India (SBI) has released an official notification for recruitment to the post of Circle Based Officers. The willing and interested candidates can apply online for the SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment posts through the official website sbi.co.in. The last date to submit the application is 29 December 2021.
SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details A total of 1226 vacancies are to be filled for the post of Circle Based Officers (CBOs) through SBI Recruitment 2021 drive. The applicants who will be selected will be posted in the applied circle/state only.
The candidates are advised to check the official notification PDF at the end of this article for state-wise break-up of number of posts. SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria Educational Qualification: The candidates applying for SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment posts must have a Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognised institute with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the respective field. Age Limit: The candidate should not be below 21 years of age and not above 30 years of age.
Important Dates for SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2021:
Online application dates are given in the table. Candidates can apply online on the given dates. Candidates ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility criteria before applying. Also check Tentative exam date here.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||09/12/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||29/12/2021|
|Call Letter Download Date||12/01/2022 Onwards|
|Online Test Date||January 2022|
Vacancy details of SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2021:
State Bank of India has invited online application for 1226 Circle Based Officers. Eligible candidates can apply for the following posts. Refer the category wise and State wise vacancy details. Also check Regular vacancies and Backlog Vacancies on the given tabular column.
The pay scale for circler based officers 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A / Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules.
|S. No||Name of the post||SBI Pay Scale|
|1||Circle Based Officers||36000 – 63840|
Age limit (as on 01/12/2021):
Candidates must have attained the following age limit as on 01/12/2021 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01/12/2000 and not earlier than 02/12/1991 (both days inclusive).
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Officers||21 to 30 years|
Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable for certain categories. Age relaxation is given below.
|SC / ST / Ex Servicemen (ECOs & SSCOs)||5 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (General / EWS)||10 years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|PwD (SC / ST)||15 years|
- Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates should have minimum 2 years of experience (as on 01/12/2021) as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank.
The Selection will be based on
- Online Written Test
Candidate can go through the Online Exam pattern for SBI Circle Based Officer Exam.
- Online written test will consist of Objective Tests and Descriptive Test.
- There will be separate timing for every section.
- There will be no penalty for wrong answers marked in Objective Tests
|S. No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||30 minutes|
|2||Banking Knowledge||40||40||40 minutes|
|3||General Awareness / Economy||30||30||30 minutes|
|4||Computer Aptitude||20||20||20 minutes|
- The duration of Descriptive Test is 30 minutes.
- It will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) with two questions.
- Descriptive Test carries 50 marks.
Candidates should pay the application fee through online. Fee / charges once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. Check the category wise application fee below.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
|2||General / EWS / OBC||750/-|
How to Apply for SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the official SBI website sbi.co.in
- Click ->Careers ->Current Openings.
- Register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature, thumb impression and handwritten declaration in the prescribed format.
- Submit the application.
- Candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.
Important Links for SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2021:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For SBI official website||Click here|
|For SBI Circle Officer 2021 Notification||Click here|
SBI Recruitment 2021 FAQs
Q 1. What was the date of notification for SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment?
Ans. The SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment notification was released on 08th December 2021.
Q 2. When has SBI CBO online application started?
Ans. The SBI CBO online application has started on 09th December 2021.
Q 3. What is the age limit for SBI Circle Based Officer?
Ans. Applicants of SBI Circle Based Officer must not be above 30 years of age.
Q 4. Can final year students apply for the educational requirements for SBI CBO 2021?
Ans. Candidates must be graduate from any recognized college or university.
Q 5. What is the last date of the online application?
Ans. The last date of online application is 29th December 2021.
Q 6. What is the experience required for SBI CBO 2021?
Ans. The candidates must have experience of 2 years as an officer in a regional rural bank or commercial bank.
Q 7. What is the salary for the SBI Circle Based Officers 2021?
Ans. The candidates will be given a salary on the pay scale of Rs.36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2- 49910-1990/7-63840.