Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 : Notification Out; Apply Online
Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 : There Is Good News For The Youth Who Are Looking For Government Jobs. Southern Railway Has Released Bumper Vacancy. These Recruitment Will Be Done On Many Other Posts Including Apprentice In The Southern Railway. There Will Be Recruitment On About 3154 Posts. Eligible And Interested Candidates Can Apply Online By Visiting The Official Website Sr.Indianrailways.Gov.In. The Complete Information Related To Southern Railway Apprentice Vacancy Can Be Seen Below.
Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 : Indian Rail Career Opportunity Avail Now! The Latest Southern Railway Job Openings For 10th & ITI Pass Candidates! Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Released By The SR Central Workshop, Personnel Branch, Ponmalai, Trichy Division. A Total Of 3154 RRC SR Act Apprentice Slots Announced Under Carriage Works, Perambur; Central Workshop, Golden Rock; And Signal & Telecommunication Workshop/ Podanur For Freshers, Ex. ITI, & Medical Lab Technicians. It Is A Golden Chance For All Those Candidates In Search Of SR Apprenticeship 2022-23 To Start Their Career.
Southern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2022 Notification
|Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Details|
|Name Of Department||Southern Railway|
|Name Of Post||Apprentice|
|Number Of Post||3154 Post|
|Salary Level||7 Pay|
|Jobs Level||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection||Written Exam / Merit List|
Southern Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2022 Details
|Post Name||Number of Post|
Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Jobs Qualification
|Education||10th / 12th Pass|
|Age Limit||18 – 35|
|Age Relaxation||As per norms|
How To Fill Southern Railway Apprentice Online Form
Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Online Form Process – southern railway jobs can submit online application through the official website of sr.indianrailways.gov.in. to submit RRC SR Apprentice Online Form follow the below instruction –
|» Check the official notification given below.|
|» After that click on online form link.|
|» Click on the southern railway apprentice online form link in the official website.|
|» Now a new window will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill your application form.|
|» Now your application form will have been successfully submitted.|
|» Take a print out of the southern railway application form.|
Southern Railway Apprentice 2022-23 Eligibility Criteria
AGE LIMIT (as on 29-09-2022):-
- The age of applying candidates should be above 15 years and below 22 years/ 24 years for Fresher’s/ Ex-ITI, MLT Respectively as on date of notification.
- The age relaxation for reserved categories/ communities shall be applicable as per rules & regulations amended from time to time. The upper age relaxation as follows:-
- OBC Category – 03 years
- SC/ ST Category – 05 years
- PwD Candidates – 10 years
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Applying candidates must have the following minimum academic/ technical qualification as per the Apprentices Act 1961:-
- Passed 10th Class Examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. (Note: Minimum 50% marks in SSLC not applicable for SC, ST & PwBD Candidates.)
- Passed ITI Course in relevant trades approved by NCVT/ SCVT institution.
- Passed +2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology just for MLT only.
To know more about Post Wise Qualifications and Training Period for Trade Apprentice Jobs, download Southern Railway Notification PDF from an official website using a direct link provided at the bottom.
Southern Railway Apprentice Stipend 2022-23
About Rate of Stipend for Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Trade Apprentice Vacancies: RRC will pay a stipend to selected Freshers & Ex-ITI candidates during the training period. The rates of stipend as follows:-
|S. N.||Category Names||Stipend
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year|
|a.||Fresher’s – 10th Std:||Rs. 6000/- (per month)||Rs. 6600/- (per month)||Rs. 6900/- (per month)|
|b.||Fresher’s – 12th Std:||Rs. 7000/- (per month)||Rs. 7700/- (per month)||Rs. 8050/- (per month)|
|c.||Ex – ITI:||Rs. 7000/- (per month)||Rs. 7700/- (per month)||Rs. 8050/- (per month)|
RRC SR Apprentice Application Fee
About Processing Fee (Non-Refundable): Candidates need to pay their fee through online modes using Credit Card/ Debit card/ Net banking. Application fee category wise as shown in below description:-
|Unreserved & OBC Category Candidates:||Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)|
|Reserved (SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women) Category Candidates:||Rs. 000/- (No Fee)|
RRC Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
About Selection Procedure: The recruitment board will select best applicants through the processes as follows:-
- Academic Merits: It will be calculated by taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained in Matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both. While for fresher candidates, it is to be calculated by taking the average of marks obtained in Matriculation/ 10th Std Exam only.
- Document Verification: All eligible candidates will be called for verification of their documents. The schedule of document verification will be issued through the official website and SMS/ Email ID of candidates.
- Medical Examination
How to Apply RRC Southern Railway Apprentice Online Application Form 2022?
From 01st to 31st October 2022, contestants can apply their Application Form by visiting the official website (https://iroams.com/) URL link uploaded below in a table. Candidates are advised to register their Application as soon as possible. In the below description, we have also given steps to fill up & submit Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Application for 3154 Apprentices. Kindly follow the step-wise instructions given below and submit online your recruitment form without being late:-
- 1st Step – Open the official website or just press on a link uploaded below to download notification and application form.
- 2nd Step – On a homepage, find out a link a titled as ‘Southern Railway Notification for Engagement of Trade Apprentices in various divisions‘.
- 3rd Step – Download the official advertisement to your device and take a print out.
- 4th Step – You will find online application form link attached to the homepage.
- 5th Step – Have a look at the Notification file to check required eligibility criteria.
- 6th Step – Now, fill up the application form with details like Unit Name, Applying As, Division Name, Trade Name, Personal Details, Education Details, Unique Identification Number (UID)/ Aadhaar Number, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc.
- 7th Step – Upload your recent photograph, signature and other necessary documents in PDF format.
- 8th Step – Re-check the details filled up in the registration form and confirm it.
- 9th Step – Enter “ONE TIME PASSWORD (OTP)” of a 06 digit code sent to your registered mobile and submit the application form.
- 10th Step – Make the payment of an application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking and take a print of the online application for Acknowledgement.
Official Links for RRC SR Apprentice 2022-23 Recruitment
|Notification for Carriage Works, Perambur:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Notification for Central Workshop, Golden Rock:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Notification for Signal & Telecommunication Workshop/ Podanur:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Register Online Application for SR Apprentice 2022-23:||APPLY ONLINE (Live Now)|
|Login for SR Apprentice 2022-23:||LOGIN HERE (Live Now)|
|RRC SR Apprentice Online Web Portal:||VISIT HERE – iroams.com|
|Official Website of Southern Railways:||VISIT HERE – sr.indianrailways.gov.in|
sr.indianrailways.gov.in apprentice recruitment 2022 – important dates
SR Apprentice Recruitment Key Dates to Remember: Here in this section, we have mentioned some important dates that every candidate should keep in their mind. You will get Notification Date, Registration Opening Date, Registration Due Date, etc. by referring the below description while result declaration date will be updated soon.
|Description||Key Dates & Time|
|Notification Publication Date:||29th September 2022|
|Starting Date for Online Registration of Application Form:||1st October 2022 (10:00 AM onwards)|
|Closing Date to Submit Online Application Form:||31st October 2022 (up to 04:00 PM)|
|Due Date to Deposit Processing Fee:||31st October 2022 (up to 04:00 PM)|
|Schedule for Document/ Certification Verification:||To be announced later|
|Date for Declaration of Merit List:||To be announced later|
RRC Southern Railway Apprentice Result Merit List 2022
About Result/ Merit List: As the Selection of applicants will be done based on their marks scored in 10th Exam, so there is no Written Examination held by the officials. After completion of the application process on 31 October 2022, the Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Merit List of selected candidates for 3154 Trade Apprentice jobs will be available to download in Oct last week. To check your result, you have to visit the official website link attached above. All Apprentices on completion of their period of training on passing a test will be issued a Certificate of proficiency in the trade by the National Council.
On completion of the training, there is NO GUARANTEE FOR EMPLOYMENT to Apprentices as the engagement and training strictly in compliance with the provisions of Apprentices Act 1961. Keep your watch here on this web page to find out day to day updates on the recruitment process. Also, you can subscribe to this web page and receive an update on your device whenever final merit list declared at the official website.
About Southern Railway – दक्षिण रेलवे
Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 is one of the 17 Zones of Indian Railways. Serve with Commitment Progress with Pride is their tag line. It came into existence on 14th April 1951 i.e. 65 years ago by merging three state railways namely Madras and Southern Mahratta Railways, the South Indian Railways, and the Mysore State Railways. It is the earliest of the 17 zones of the Indian Railways created in independent India. Headquarter of this zone located in Chennai. It consists of Six Divisions namely Chennai, Tiruchirapalli, Madurai, Palghat, Trivandrum and Salem. This zone differs from the other zones of Indian Railways as their revenue comes from passengers and not from freight. This zone headed by the General Manager and assist by an Additional General Manager.