SSC GD Constable Recruitment 25271 Posts
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021: Staff Selection Commission Published Recruitment Notification For Constable (General Duty) in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB),National Investigation Agency (NIA) and Secretariat Security Force (SSF) and Rifleman (General Duty) 2021. Candidates Who Are Interested In SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 Can Apply From 17 July 2021 To 01 August 2021.Ssc Recruitment 2021, Ssc Constable Recruitment 2021.
Ssc Constable Gd Recruitment 2021: Registration For 25271 Posts Begins Today(Ssc.nic.in)
Staff Selection Commission Has Released Ssc Constable Gd Recruitment 2021 Notification. The Registration Process For Constables (Gd) In Central Armed Police Forces (Capfs), Nia, Ssf And Rifleman (Gd) In Assam Rifles Examination Begins Today, July 17, 2021. Candidates Can Apply Online Through The Official Site Of Ssc On Ssc.nic.in.
Applications Will Be Accepted Through Online Mode Only. This Recruitment Drive Will Fill Up 25271 Posts In Various Forces. Candidates Can Read The Eligibility, Selection Process, And Other Details Below.
- Male: 22424 Posts
- Female : 2847 posts
The Candidates Must Have Passed Matriculation Or 10th Class Examination From A Recognized Board/ University. The Age Limit Of The Candidates Should Be 18 To 23 Years Of Age As On August 1, 2021. Candidates Should Not Have Been Born Earlier Than 02.08.1998 And Later Than 01.08.2003.
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (one hundred only).
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa,Mastercard,Maestro,RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC),Scheduled Tribes (ST),Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET),Physical Standard Test (PST) and Medical Examination.
SSC GD Constable Salary
Pay Level-3 Rs 21700- 69100/-
Stage 2: SSC GD Constable Physical Test
The candidates who will qualify in the online will be called for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST) conducted at various centres finalized by the CAPFs.
SSC GD Constable PET
- Male – 5 Kms in 24 minutes
- Female – 1.6 Kms in 8 ½ minutes
For candidates of Ladakh Region:
- Male – 1 Mile in 6 ½ minutes
- Female – 800 metres in 4 minutes
SSC GD Constable PST
- General Male candidates – 170 cm
- General Female candidates – 157 cm
- ST Male candidates – 162.5 cm
- ST Female Candidates – 150 cm
- General, SC & OBC male candidates – 80/5
- ST – 76/5
Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
Stage 3: SSC GD Constable Medical Exam
SSC GD Constable Detailed Medical Examination (DME):
Candidates who qualify PET/ PST will be called for Detailed Medical Examination (DME) which includes Eye-Sight Check-up, Medical Test (X-Ray) chest-PA view, Haemoglobin, Urine routine/ microscopic examination etc.
Review medical examination (RME):
Candidates can produce a piece of evidence about the possibility of an error of judgment in the decision of Initial Medical Board/ Recruiting Medical Officer, who had examined him/ her in the first instance i.e. DME.f the appeal of a candidate is accepted by CAPF Appellate Authority, his/ her Review Medical Examination will be conducted by CAPF RME Board. The Decision of the CAPF’s Review Medical Boards will be final. No appeal will be entertained against the finding of the second medical i.e. Review Medical Exam.
- Opening Date Of Application July 17, 2021
- Closing Date Of Application August 31, 2021
- Last Date And Time For Making Online Fee Payment September 2, 2021
- Last Date And Time For Generation Of Offline Challan September 4, 2021
- Last Date For Payment Through Challan September 7, 2021
Important Links :
- Acation Fee Is ₹100/-. Women Candidates And Candidates Belonging To Scheduled Castes (Sc), Scheduled Tribes (St) And Ex-servicemen (Esm) Eligible For Reservation Are Exempted From Payment Of Fee.
SSC GD Cut-Off 2021
SSC GD Cut-Off 2021 will be released after the result for the same has been declared. To get a clear idea of SSC GD 2018 Cut-Off, let’s have a look at previous years’ cut-off for SSC GD Exam:
Around 54953 vacancies are to be filled through SSC GD 2018 Exam. SSC GD Vacancy has been declared for both male and female candidates who will be hired for the post of Constable in BSF, CISF, CRPF, Rifleman etc. through SSC GD 2018 Exam.