Traffic Brigade Recruitment Ahmedabad 2021 @actptrbrecuitments.com
Traffic Brigade (Volunteer) Recruitment Ahmedabad 2021 @actptrbrecuitments.com. Ahmedabad Traffic Trust Has Published Advertisement For Traffic Brigade Post Recruitment. You Can Can Find There Details As Age Limit, How Can Apply, Selection Process, Salary, Last Date Apply, Important Link And Other Wise Information Check Below. Eligible Candidates Advised To Refer To The Official Advertisement And Apply For This Post.
Traffic Brigade (Volunteer) Recruitment Details Check:
- Total Post: 700
- Boys: 469
- Girls: 231
Post Name: Traffic Brigade (Volunteer) Ahmedabad
Job Location : Ahmedabad Traffic Brigade
- Please Read Official Notification For Educational Qualification Details.
- Candidates Will Be Selected Based On An Interview.
How To Apply ?:
- Eligible Candidates May Send Their Application & Necessary Documents To The Given Address In The Advertisement.
This is not a government job or a permanent job. There will be temporary recruitment by the Traffic Trust.
1. A young man / woman wishing to serve subject to conditions as a traffic brigade volunteer will have to undergo a physical aptitude test, personal interview and character verification and medical check-up prescribed for his / her selection process.
2. The prescribed form for joining as a traffic brigade volunteer has to be filled online.
3. A copy of the proof of the following details should be enclosed with the form.
a. Proof of Residence (Lightbill / Gasbill / Ration Card / Driving License / Voter Card Anyone / Hostel Student Receipt of Hostel Fee or Certificate issued by the Rector)
b. A copy of the marksheet of those who have passed the last examination
c. Copy of School Leaving Certificate
d. Copy of his certificate if he has participated in NCC, NSS, RSP, Sports
e. Retired Soldier / Army Officer Certificate of Soldier Welfare Board or Certificate regarding their service
f. Candidates who have reached for personal interview in the selection process of Police / Paramilitary / Military Force Copy of Collator in this regard
4. It is mandatory to fill all the details in the application form. An application with incomplete documents will not be considered valid.
5. Filling the application form from 23/08/2021. Must be filled online by 05/09/2021.
6. Applicants whose application has been accepted will be notified by SMS on the phone number written in the form to appear for the physical fitness test on the due date and time.
7. Candidates who pass the Physical Ability Test will be informed before the Selection Committee on the day fixed for it for written, oral interview online and on the phone number (SMS) written in the form. Those who have been selected for the interview will have to bring all their original documents with them at the time of the interview.
8. Candidates who pass the Physical Ability Test and qualify for the interview will be asked general knowledge questions.
9. A final selection will be made by the police department after verification of character of the selected candidate after physical fitness test and interview. The selected candidate will have to give a written undertaking that there is no objection to the observance of the rules and code of conduct for the traffic brigade as well as the training allowance or honorarium received through the trust. Only after this guarantee will he be given regular training for the traffic brigade. Candidates who successfully complete the traffic brigade training will be allotted an identity card and the prescribed uniform. In this way, the final selected candidate will be selected by the trust from Traffic Police Ahmedabad Muni. Corpo. Or else will be sent for service as a traffic regulation assistant as required. An honorarium will be paid by the trust for this service. Trained traffic brigade personnel will also be allowed for livelihood activities / jobs if they can regularly attend the honorary service of the traffic brigade even if they are engaged in other occupations or jobs. Service must be a priority.
10. Selected candidates will be given a separate understanding of the rules of this honorary service. The trust will have full power to change these rules. As well as that everyone will have to follow it.
11. Traffic brigade volunteer will have full authority to make changes in the selection process by the trust for administrative reasons and the applicant will have to go through the selection process accordingly.
12. Traffic Ability Test of Traffic Brigade Volunteers Dat. Will start at Candidates who need to change the date of physical fitness test due to educational or health related problem should report to the Deputy Commissioner of Police, Traffic Administration, Traffic Branch, Ahmedabad city along with the evidence.
13. If not enough candidates are found in the recruitment process, get the list of retired Army personnel from the Soldier Welfare Board or get the list of candidates who have reached the interview before in the recruitment process of Police Guard, PSE, Paramilitary Forces, Home Guard. From among the candidates included in the waiting list, the traffic brigade volunteers can be selected as per the need by conducting personal interviews of the candidates who want to join this honorary service.
14. This selection process has been initiated to meet the number of traffic brigade volunteers determined to maintain the traffic system in proportion to the population. If a suitable number of suitable candidates is not found then the option of re-recruitment can be considered.
15. A candidate who conceals or misleads during the recruitment process will be disqualified at any stage.
Standards for Traffic Brigade Jawans
A. The applicant should be a resident of Ahmedabad city (a student residing in a hostel will be considered a resident of Ahmedabad.
B. Applicant should have studied Std. 09 or above.
C. The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 6 years at the time of selection
D. Height should not be 5 feet and 3 inches for males and 5 feet for females
E. Activated by NCC, NSS, RSP, Home Guard, Gram Rakshak Dal etc. Preference will be given to those who have participated in district / university level competitions in sports or have knowledge of computer and driving.
F. Men’s Physical Ability Test: 200m (150 seconds), 10 penalties or 06 pullups
G. Women: 200m (102 s)